Tuesday, February 9, 2016

When I needed him most, an angel came to me...

And now I have been deputized to help others get out of their crisis.

The solution to every crisis is to do what is in everyone's best interest, and so the application of that is for me to get my publishing business going and my nonprofit organization. It has been tough to do that while I have dealt with a hostile takeover of my organization and a character defamation campaign.

I read and re-read "A Little Angel Told Me...." last night, and tried to put its message into perspective related to Prion Disease. There is a paragraph in it that says the framework exists, and it has been my responsibility to help set up the framework on the planet. As I read it, it brought me to tears. The framework is based on the principles of the cooperation of nature. Rather than to rely on power games, you make win-win agreements with others to get what you need.

Win-win agreements are not the same thing as compromise. With compromise, you give up something you really don't want to let go of for the good the deal will bring. With win-win agreements, you share what you have in abundance with each other, something that benefits you to share, and what you get back is ten times or one hundred times or one thousand times what you give.

I channeled my first trade book and had the money to print books, but had no way to get it edited. I asked a man who had been the editor of a major trade journal to help me, and it was easy for him to do it.  He was lonely, he had loved his wife who had passed away, and in return to the editing, I channeled his wife. Forty five minutes of channeling, which I can do anytime and anywhere, got me a thousand dollars worth of editing.

Win-win agreements build trust and set the stage for future agreements, so my editor friend was getting ill, and went into the hospital, and my daughter and I stayed at his house while he was gone. Another win-win agreement, because we were homeless at the time. We took care of his cat, and my daughter has a real affinity for animals. We were there all winter, warm and dry, and then in March he passed away from pancreatic cancer. Two more win-win agreements came out of that attempt to get my book edited.

Last night I had wonderful reassurance that reading the book was the right choice. I had a vision that I was surrounded by a bright white light, and a feeling of peace, and a vision of Archangel Michael and my guide, Seth, watching me.

Today I still have small waves of fatigue wash over me, but they don't have the same dire effect on me. I know that putting my efforts into getting something done helps overcome that. And, at times I feel a bit unbalanced, but I know that finding balance in one's life has to do with scheduling one's day to include work and play, proper rest and good food, quiet times and times for socializing.

It is 9:00 am and another sunny day, and am going to review "A Little Angel Told Me...
 while I print and bind more copies for my family and friends because they are in crisis and are probably praying for a visit from an angel.

Karen Holmes