Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Throw prions into Michael's wastebasket

I had two waves of fatigue this morning, and both were very slight. I went back to "A Little Angel Told Me..." and didn't get through the first paragraph before it touched my heart, and brought tears to my eyes. Each time it does, I feel lighter and more at peace, as if chains that hold me down in the abyss are cut and I am released.

I am just a channel. The actual author of this book is Archangel Michael, and he wields a sword made of blue light to cut the chains that bind us. When he came to our prayer circle, oftentimes he would cut our chains, so it comes as no surprise to me that his book has the same effect.

Blue is the color of Security, and Conflict Resolution.

Archangel Michael also told us about the Violet Flame, that we should place a wastebasket in the middle of the floor and fill it with Violet Flame, and anything we don't want to experience in our lives to just imagine throwing into the basket. Violent is the color of Transformation, one of the colors that make up God, and because prions are made up of energy, it is possible to transform this energy into its immaculate concept.

This talk of angels and God may not be easily tolerated by some people, but we are looking at the spiritual teachings associated with creating the life you want, and this allows us to unify the world's major religions, into one spiritual body of teachings.

Karen Holmes