Sunday, February 7, 2016

The Blame Game and Bad Mouthing Others?!

This afternoon was really sunny and warm, a great time to go out and get some chores done. I came to two realizations while I worked.

I had two little pings lately, one on my right index finger and one on my upper lip, and I felt that my nerves were being annihilated. The finger nerve relates to blaming others and the upper lip relates to my angry responses to rude comments from others, or possibly my need to "keep a still upper lip."

If you are being bullied, and can't respond without dying of prion disease, it seems the perpetrators of the crimes have carte blanche to do whatever they want, but that is not the case. They are facing the backlashes of Universal Law, because there is always a backlash to the games. If you are doing what is in everyone's best interest, there are no obstacles.

The Outline Series on Creativity has a chart called, "How to Recognize the Seven Deadly Sins in Your Own Life." The Power Packet and the Planning Packets also explain that you don't have to get revenge if someone is bullying you.

Does prion disease back me into the proverbial corner? Not really. The solution to being backed into the corner is to join the organization--to do what is in everyone's best interest.

That is what I keep finding out when I Take on the Sins of the World. The solution to every dilemma is to do what is in everyone's best interest.