Saturday, February 6, 2016

What is the plan?

This idea is not yet a project. It is not yet a plan. I am going to demonstrate that the books that I channeled--"channeled messages from God on how to overcome any crisis" can be applied to prion disease and work.

When I channeled the books and booklets, I was dealing with the issue of homelessness, and was able to rise out of the abyss. I have made remarkable progress in rebuilding my life. Now it is time to address the next fear and belief structure that dropped me again in the abyss, and rise out of it again.

You are welcome to follow along, step by step, in my catalog. 


If others see the potential of this, we will work to include this project in our healing arts clinic.

At this time, I have been working to get a government proposal into President Obama's hands. It ends the Global Genocide that started with the preemptive strike on Iraq, and the character defamation campaign against Saddam Hussein. If you are interested in genocides, follow that along, too.

Karen Holmes
Principal
The World Peace Organization for the One World Government