Friday, February 26, 2016

Turn it around!

In the Illusion, we are 180 degrees from where we think we are, pushing away what can help us and holding onto what can't. I have been using the neurological effects of the prion "pings" to turn my thoughts around to get back on track.

For example, tonight I got a ping on my pointer (first) finger of my right hand, and that has to do with blaming others. I have been blaming the people who are making my life a proverbial hell, and that only is making the hell worse. When I turn around, I can blame George W. Bush for the invasion of Iraq when there was no justification for it, and that sets the stage for our first government proposal. I just have to go on my blogs and keep posting.

I had a series of tiny pings tonight in various parts of both my legs, which represents walking forward, but under the present circumstances, steps forward seem to unempower me. I turned around and, once again, and working to do what is in everyone's best interest--bring world peace.

Karen Holmes