Sunday, February 7, 2016

Take on the sins of the world

Students of spirituality learn that you don't attempt to change what is outside of yourself, you change what is inside, and that affects what is outside. There is the concept of One Mind, that what you see in someone else is what is inside of you.

How to change what is inside of yourself is explained in "A Manual for Peace," and in the "Outline Series on Creativity." It is a tool, called Taking on the Sins of the World. You look at your physical body, what you see in others, where you are, and you understand you are part of the continuum, and that to rise out of it, you must understand it in your heart. I talk to myself and keep talking and looking at things without judgment until I make the realization that I am part of everything I see, and then I cry, and let it all go. Then I move on.

This morning the sun is shining, and it will be almost 70 degrees outside, and it is a great time to take on the sins of the world.