Wednesday, February 10, 2016

"A Little Angel Told Me..." is helping me turn this around

I have been reading and re-reading "A Little Angel Told Me..." by Archangel Michael, and it is helping to diminish and stop the waves of fatigue and the darkness of my skin when a wave hits.

As I sit and read it, I am applying the insights into my own life, and twice now I have been brought to tears, putting the message into my heart, and am finding a sense of peace coming over me.

The booklet is part of the Crisis Series, for people facing their end of life crisis. Its simple insights can apply to any life-threatening condition.

It can be purchased through On The Rainbow Peace Store.

The Crisis Series is part of the Pass It On Series, which is meant to be purchased for someone else to read. If you know anyone who is facing his or her end of life crisis, be a little angel and pass it on.

Karen Holmes