Monday, February 8, 2016

Buckling down now, reading my own books

Another sunny day, so I went outside for some peace and quiet. Climbed into my vintage camper and laid down with a good book. A really great book.

I am a channel, and my gift from God, the Creator of us all, is to be able to communicate with anyone "on the other side." I have channeled many books. My books are "channeled messages from God on how to overcome any crisis." My guides are the spiritual hierarchy and the past kings, queens and presidents who are returning to help me introduce the plan for world peace. We are working on the catalog, which is a resource in itself.

The book I am focusing on today is the first booklet of the "Crisis Series." It is called "A Little Ange Told Me..." It is for people who are facing their end of life crisis, and now that includes me again. When I channeled it with Archangel Michael, I was rising out of the abyss of homelessness. Now I am facing another fear and another conflict, because since then I started the organization and my own publishing business. I can prove the insights work. But, the illusion is very strong, and we face the end of life crisis for each of the games we play.

The other two booklets of the Crisis Series are "The Principles of Spiritual Shopping," by Lady Gaia--the female aspect of God--and "Roles and Goals" by I Am That I Am, the male aspect of God. They are the first and second booklets also of the Getting Out of the Abyss Series and the first two booklets of the catalog.

Many people are in crisis now, and facing their end of life crisis. I have printed out 200 copies of my amateur-quality books to give or sell to the independent members of my organization, who will prove, also, the insights work, and then the books will be turned over to professional publishers and printers, and we will sell these more professional quality books to the general public.

Karen Holmes