Saturday, March 5, 2016

Joined the club, took the oath.

Over the last several years, I have been working to apply information in my life that is the curriculum for the Getting Out of the Abyss classes. The Power Packet is the overview group of booklets, brochures and zen-like cards that really make you think.

The Getting Out of the Abyss classes are part of the World Peace Marketing Strategy, which can be found on the organization website. It is for people who stand on the principles.

The first thing I pulled out of the packet is a brochure, an invitation to join the Victim's Empowerment Club. On one panel, there is an oath that you swear to live my life as if no one ever betrayed me... including the "dirty rotten scoundrels."

Will spend the afternoon--it is cold and rainy out today--reading through the Power Packet.

 I wonder if this will heal my first finger on my right hand.