Monday, March 21, 2016

Herbs that have been helping me

Have I told you that I have found herbs to help?

Nettles and St. John's Wort together take away the pings.

I read on the internet that tumeric and ashwagandha support the nervous system, so I am taking them, but I have not seen much effects. Is it necessary to see the effects?

Gotu kola is also considered really helpful, but my local store is out at this time, so I wasn't able to get any.

These give you time to work through your mental exercises to turn the disease around and unravel the illusion.

Update:

June 8, 2016

I have let go of the nettle for the time being. I had a couple of visions of fried nerves, and wondered if it was due to the nettle. Not sure.

St John's Wart and Gingko are the basic duo, and the others support.