Monday, February 15, 2021

I am feeling better. I no longer see the road ahead going down into the abyss.

 I am still being targeted by people. 

Twice I have had symptoms of Covid 19, but have shaken them off. I am always self-isolating. No way I could get it without being targeted.

Years ago I asked at the prayer circle where viruses come from, and when the pandemic started and the goal was to flatten the curve, I was able to share insights with our governor, and Oregon has done a remarkable job at keeping the curve flat. I don't know if my insights helped, but I am glad that Oregonians have been spared. I told her that viruses are thoughtforms that are manifested into the physical, and that because mankind has dominion over animals, the snake got the virus from the human in Wuhan who equated people and snakes. I believe Trump's trade war triggered the manifestation of the virus, and I compared it with other outbreaks, including the Spanish Flu, Ebola, and Zika.  Polio turns the nerves to "mush," so there is probably some similarities with Prion Disease. 

My truck was stolen. I have been alienated from my family. People are terrified by the mayhem that is being waged to stop the plan for world peace. No one can defend themselves from prejudice and ulterior motives, so it takes someone to defend you. For me to be defended, I have to defend others, so the overview is the Exit Strategy for Iraq. No one can prevent me from getting my life. 

I have other health issues, too, and ironically they are more of a problem than Prion Disease. I try to work on getting my life every day, and the road ahead is no longer leading into the abyss.

I am reminded of the story in the Bible of Paul, when he was arrested and being transported by ship to another place, when the ship sank. He survived and made it to land, along with others, and when they were gathering wood for a fire, he was bitten by an asp. The sailor were betting on how long he would live, and he just shook it off. He believed he was doing God's will, and nothing could stop him.

Unfortunately, when you believe that, the harassment doesn't end. It can get worse. Then it is the 1-2-3, which is included in our Conflict Resolution brochures. You say you are going to get your life, you go do it, and then you invite the others to come in, too. The harassment doesn't end at that point either, because the people harassing you have read the brochures. They are not listening to God, this is their opportunity to get their live on a higher level, like the militia groups who stormed the Capitol were getting their lives on a higher level, but then they got arrested. The next step is it stops when you demonstrate your capacity, and they are opposing you and they are on the opposite side of the planning circle. They become part of the support level. I have done miracles, basically, and they are still harassing me, getting their lives on  what they think is a higher level, so I think they will face their own crisis, and not know how to get out of it, and the existing structure won't be able to help them. Under normal circumstances... but these are not normal, because they don't want to be part of the plan for world peace, and would rather die than live their lives. 

This is Armageddon, which means "the silly things people do," and they won't come in until they see world peace and how it can benefit them. 


Shake it off.