Thursday, June 30, 2016

Unraveling the Illusion

In a previous post, I talked about how the illusion is like traveling along a highway and suddenly you realize you are lost, and then you must turn around to get back on track.

Seth and the rest of the spiritual hierarchy have given me some information on how to unravel the illusion, and today I discovered that those who are telling the lies are the ones who are getting flip-flopped. They believed they could get their life by weaving an illusion, and they were driving along the path.

There are rules you must follow to reach this point. There are the Four Rules--


  1. What you do must benefit everyone
  2. You must work on it every day
  3. You must be willing to work with others
  4. No one can prevent you from getting your life.
You must walk the proverbial straight and narrow, which involves standing on the principles of Equality, Liberty, Freedom, Compassion, Abundance, Capacity and Tolerance. Then, you become unbeatable. 

The people who have been weaving the illusion are like weasels. They twist and turn. An example of this in early childhood is the nasty game of "I know you are but what am I," and twisting it to "I know I am but what are you." This is done to drive people away, but what if they continue to harass you, and it twists and turns to the point where you come to the understanding that you cannot get the life you want? 

That is when you refer back to rule #4.

The only thing you can trust is Universal Law. That will get them every time. 

This is just the beginning of all the great information I have, and I am so happy to see that it is finally making an impression on the bullies.